IE7 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozim

Hey

I have problem with the IE7 browser... Browser problem occurred after my last posting! Every time I'm trying to log in at the website(not at everyone but on one) it's always appearing Error Line: 42 Char: 1 ? Sometimes I can log in sometimes no... am going to have to need a two day or three to start over. I've tryied to access using Mozilla Firefox and Opera but it still wasn't working!

Regards
ozim

What firewall and security are you using... usually the problem when something doesn't work on any of three browsers.
Delete or inactivate your firewall, antivirus, and antispyware... and try again
Once you have it working, add or activate the stuff.
If you are using a firewall other than Windows, you might want to wait a day before you change back to the specialized firewall.

I was thinking that's working but today the same problem appear... and I can't log in! It seems that I have to wait again few days:( I have McAfee Security Center provided by my cable service(comcast) !

Sometimes that is a coding error for the site that you are viewing. Does this happen on different sites or just on one site. Can you provide a link to where it is happening so that we can look at the page and see if it happens to us -> That will tell if it is your computer or theirs

Try
Crap Cleaner
  • Download from HERE
  • Close all browsers.
  • Run the program and make sure all the boxes are ticked under the Windows and Applications tabs, Also check All Advanced tabs(except for the Old prefetch Data option, this should be unticked)
  • Click the run cleaner button. Do this several times

This should eliminate temp files that your browser may be trying to load. I didn't get any errors there, but still think it is a problem with the coding of their site

I've runed CC and it cleaned all the crap from my PC... I can log in to this site but the error is always appearing! You have maybe right that something's wrong with this site...
Thanks for help

but the error is appearing now its Line: 67 char: 1 and error expected
this is a javascript error from the page being accessed.

post the URL for our inspection ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back