Iesecurepage.com & w32.myzor.fk@yf....pls help remove!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo1

Hi,

my web browser was hijacked by iesecurepage.com & messages popping up that my pc was infected with w32.myzor.fk@yf.have tried so many utilities but I cant get rid of them,pls help.

attached is my HJT log,thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of turbo1 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

hi Howard

my apology for the delayed response,it took me sometime to perform all the instructions you gave me.here's the latest log that I saved a while ago.just pls let me know if I missed something out of the instructions..thanks.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
Your HJT log appears to be clean. However, you have not installed any antivirus or firewall software as per the instructions.

I suggest you do so and run a full system scan as per the instructions.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of turbo1 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

oh! yes,i forgot to re-install mcafee,is that strong enough?& also would like to seek for your expert advise what would be the best third utility software for firewall other than windows firewall?

If I was you, I wouldn`t bother with McAfee. Instead, you might like to consider the free alternatives in the Trojan pakes thread. They won`t slow your system down and are very effective.

thanks howard,that was a big one.really appreciate the help for the fix on my pc.cool & fascinating site you have there,really fast!!!...thanks again.

I forgot to add. You should have HJT fix this entry.

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchAssistant = http://search.imesh.com/search/index.html?src=ssb

Also fix this inactive entry.

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {348FE907-249E-4C65-A838-F34A193FE1D1} - (no file)

I`m sorry, but I missed it the first time round.

No, I don`t need a fresh HJT log.

Regards howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back