iexplorer process in process list when no webpage is open SOLLUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got it check this out if any of you notice that iexplorer process is running when there is no internet explorer webpage open and when you end the process it comes back then this will help you,
i closed the internet explorer process when i did i noticed a process come up and then vanish when the iexplorer process came back it was called claylife2 i selected properties b4 it went and away and the iexplorer process came back and i found the location it was a hidden Adobe folder in program files
i went there scanned the folder no virus and then i deleted the folder and ended the iexplorer process boom the iexplorer process does not come back thank you thank you.

It was an infection of some kind, it may be a good idea to have your system checked out to be on the safe side. If you should wish to to that then follow the instructions below.

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of freshkurt only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back