If My comp Spots Working at 50c is something faulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
if My comp Spots Working at 50c is something faulty

Ever time my comptuers get up tocr 48-50 its stops working. Leaves games james and even blue screen......................

I have a abit nfs ata155 morthere board with:
Amd 2600+
120gig sata hard drive
512 kingstone ram
128mg Ati Radoen 9600 xt

Some plz help

If something is faulty :suspiciou

if your comp is overclocked in any way, turn it off. you could try getting better cooling fans, take the side of your case and leave it off, get an external fan, etc.

Could be your video card overheating. Have you taken the side off and looked for dust build up on you cpu heatsink and fan. Check out the same thing on the video card. If you see a lot of dust, buy a can of compressed air at your computer store and carefully blow as much of the dust out of the heatsinks as you can. If you have a large build up, you might see your temps go down by several degrees.

Do you have any fans that have quit running? You might not be getting enough circulation through your case. Check the fans on your cpu and video card. Try what dopefisher said and take the side off your case and see if that helps. There are other things that might cause a heatiing problem, like the close contact between your heat sink and cpu, but that is a little more complicated.

Edit: Just wondering what are you using to determine your temps? A cpu of 50 degrees is not all that hot.

All my fans have no dust in them. i have just put oil in 2 my video card fan. i have 6 fans running. the cpu fan is running at 4800rpms. i just brought it 4 days ago... could something be faulty? PLZ HELP

IM useing MBM to see my comp temp or pc health status in start up.

Did you use a thermal compound when you installed your heat sink. If you did not or if you did it incorrectly you would get the results that you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back