If you knew for sure that the world was coming to an end ?

If you knew for sure that the world was coming to an end in exactly one hour, what wo

• Run to a confessional booth

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Cry Halleluiah !

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Drink yourself silly

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Fly high on pot

• Call your near & dear ones

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Lie down and watch the heavens

• Sock the sheriff on the nose

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Break the speed limit ... say 150 mph

• Break your vows of celibacy

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Make your last post in TechSpot

• Total voters
Hmm ...... oh come on, I'm the only one who voted for breaking the speek limit and breaking my vows :p .

I could break my vow of celibacy but what would I do for the rest of the 55 minutes?

Break my vow, drink myself silly, get high, sock the sheriff, break the speed limit, and make my last post on Techspot :)

Break my vow, drink myself silly, get high, sock the sheriff, break the speed limit, and make my last post on Techspot

Way to go out in style !

I could break my vow of celibacy but what would I do for the rest of the 55 minutes?

Help others to break their vows ?

I`d also drink a few cold beers and try to stop laughing.

Laughing ? At What ?

Only one guy for the Confessional Booth ??

i voted make my last post in techspot,break the speed limit,call me near and dear ones.and for the remaining minutes drink myself silly and jump like crazy.

Ease up, Bud, if don't want the NSA all over you !

The ‘Drink yourself silly’ & ‘Make your last post on TechSpot’, are breast to breast.

So I guess most would either make their last post and then get down to drinking themselves silly,
or first get thoroughly silly, and make their last posts (which could be well aimed blows or an out burst of love & admiration)

My options not there... :D I would run around naked causing ALOT of people to follow. we'll see where it goes from there. (<(>.<)>)

I really wouldn't believe the world was ending in a hour no matter what I saw. I would tell my family how much I love them. Then... I would go on a drunken rampage running things over in my truck haha.

drink voraciously while listening to Gloria Steinem tell us that the end of the world will be harder on women.

Endulge myself in every possible pleasure (which in most cases translates to committing a sin - which is quite funny IMO) within the first 58 minutes and use the last 2 to confess :)

Spyder_1386 :)

I'd either do like Spyder, or stay with my family. There's no point for me to confess as I'm and atheist, so if there is an afterlife, I'm going to hell no mater what I do. :grinthumb

If it Was Safe to Say That a Next Generation Wouldn't Happen.....

I'd either log on to Craig's List "Erotic Services" section, or quick head to China Town for some "Washey-Waxey".

honestly, I'm a minor. The last thing I would do is call everyone dear to me since I wouldn't have as many acquantices as an adult.

I would just drink myself silly and spoke pot till my heart gives out. Or until the world ends =D

Back