If you were to buy a new graphics card what would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

If you were to buy a new graphics card what would you buy? I want to spend less than $300 if possible. I would like it to be quiet if possible and I think that 256mb is what I need to get. I need this for video editing and running some intense 3D transitions for it. PCI-E Suggestions. Thanks.

My dad's got an ASUS Radeon 9800xt 256mb with VIVO and he seems to find it excellent for video processing and gaming.Also i can suggest an NVidia Quattro workstation graphics card, only if your not into gaming....

After running a Trident 9000c, I'll never go back to a Geforce 7800 GT... :unch:

zip zoom fly

try zip zoom fly, best prices,, shipping is real slow though, go with the 6800gt, will handle the job.

I am also upgrading my system and looking for a new graphich. I would also suggest the 6800GT.

I don't suggest the 6800GT because 1) Borderline 7800GT price and 2) 6800GS is on par if not outperform the 6800Gt while less than $200. If you want the best under $300, the nVIDIA 7800GT is your choice. But if you want a decent card and free up some cash for other parts, then go with the 6800GS for ~$200 (more like $190 now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back