I'll Pay $50 to your paypal to figure out my minidumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takin_a_Dump

I need someone that can accurately diagnose my minidumps.

I have about 20 BSOD's in the last 2 months. A lot of them are from different things. Im not sure what the problem is, but I need to figure it out. It's driving me crazy.

If someone can accurately tell me the problem, and not just say run Memtest86, then I'll send you 50 bucks to your paypal acct!!!

Thanks

Attachments

• mini1.zip
    58.1 KB · Views: 7
It looks to me like you have a hard drive or hard drive controller fault there!!!!

The cheapest thing to try is a new data cable, they do go wrong now and again!!!!

Rik, did you see all the dumps?

There are so many different things that are showing up in them. I decoded the first 10 of them, and most were different.

Do you still think its the hard drive controller or cable?

The dump errors are so random that it seems likely to be a corrupted data problem and the fact you said "and not just say run Memtest86" leads me to believe you have tested the other main culprit for random errors like that!!!!

Get speedfan from the downloads section and use it to check out you hard drives S.M.A.R.T. characteristics, that will indicate if you have a hard drive problem!!!!

corrupted paging space

Hi Takin_a_dump,

If my answer is correct, you don't have to pay me $50. I am here is not for money.

min9 is crashed with BC 77 with nt status code c00009d (ie STATUS_DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED) and I believe that it is related to disk cable.

Mini111506-02.dmp is crashed with bad paging space

Suggestion
Run chkdsk /r at recovery console. Re-alloacte the paging space. There have a lot of memory access fault and it maybe related to bad paging space.

Thanks guys... I'll try these two out and see if it fixes it.

I just got two more today. each time its something different. so friggen' annoying!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back