TechSpot

I'm a newcomer!

By Akio
May 19, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone! This is my first time even being a part of a Forum :grinthumb (Besides when I was in HighSchool) and so far! It seems pretty cool. ;)
  2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,551   +97

Welcome. Hope you find our amassed collection of information and informers (if thats the right word ;) ) useful. I'm sure you'll fit in here nicely :wave:
  3. Akio

Akio TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 262

Hah! I hope so, and by the way. Everyone the Marconey09 person is my brother! (If anyone really cares! Hahaha) :grinthumb
  4. astroram

astroram TS Rookie

I am new too

Hello, :)
    I stumbled upon this forum today. I am from India sitting in my home at a few degrees north of the equator struggling with my AMD Athlon/Sempron 2400+ on an ASUS A7V400-MX mobod.
    I hope to meet many of you who must be experts. Thanks and looking forward to a good relationship.
    Very warm regards to all.
    Astroram
  5. nuge04

nuge04 TS Rookie

im a newbie

hello everyone
  6. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello Akio, astroram, and nuge04 welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  7. jrussell

jrussell TS Rookie

Yep. 'Nother newbie.

I'm so new to this I don't even have a cool little pic by my name. Got here by following a link ('cause I was so mad at Dell for the way they act) Glad to see there's a bunch of folks who think similarly to me...
    Jason
  8. jbrown456

jbrown456 TS Rookie

Hey I'm New 2!
    Not New To Message Boards
    But I'm New Here And this Place Rocks!
  9. isatippy

isatippy TS Rookie Posts: 593

Welcome. :wave: :wave:
  10. dough

dough TS Rookie

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Just checking in for what I hope will be great info shared, and good times too!
    I'm still learning after all these years.
    What happened to all those years anyway.
    And why is there so little so show for it?
  11. fanfan1958

fanfan1958 TS Rookie

administrator

:p bonjour I'mm in the priesthood

12. howard_hopkinso

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  13. isatippy

isatippy TS Rookie Posts: 593

Hello and Welcome :wave: :wave:
  14. Welcome Akio :wave:
  15. smith32

smith32 TS Rookie

new comer too hello from smith32

i'm just very glad to be here hello everyone :blush: .

smith32 :wave:
  16. Phila2stark

Phila2stark TS Rookie

I am new also. How do I find out how to play British DVD's on my player. The machine says "Cannot Play", then there is a message onscreen about area restrictions.
    Phila2stark
  17. smith32

smith32 TS Rookie

welcome

i got your email and welcome you once agin as for your problem your have to post this to someone here with more computer knowlege then me,sorry.

smith32 :knock: :wave:
  18. mohim

mohim TS Rookie

Newcomer

HI EVERYONE,I'M NEW TO THIS AND IT'S MY FIRST EVER FORUM. :haha:
    I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS INTRODUCTION IS GOING(hope it's gone to the right place)BYE FOR NOW :bounce:
  19. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

Welcome to TechSpot mohim. I hope you read the guidelines for this site, especially this:

20. Saurabh Shah

Saurabh Shah TS Rookie

I am a Newbie

Hello All,
    Its great to be a member of this Forum, its a great Knowledge sharing platform. Hope to have a great experience. :Knock:
  21. 91XLH883

91XLH883 TS Rookie

Hello all! Just another newbie, i am getting back into the tech side of computers after nearly ten years. not really sure how this forum thing works so any help would be greatly appreciated. i have read some of the threads on here and this site is fantastic!! keep up the good work and hope to hear from everyone soon
  22. ldreisinger

ldreisinger TS Rookie

new - thank you

I'm new and have already found very valuable insight on some tough problems. Thank you all for sharing your expertise.

Lew
  23. greña

greña TS Rookie

this is my first time here hye

any tips on how this works and were to post questions please ill apreciate it so much
  24. Minx

Minx TS Rookie

Introduction

Hi my name is Anastasia I live in Montesano, Washington. I am a computerholic. nice to meet everyone.
  25. howard_hopkinso

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.