I'm Back!!!

negroplasty

That's right guys; I am back again to continuously annoy you with my ranting as usual ;) . The reason for me stopping to post was purely for the reason that I was sick of hearing "flash your BIOS" for overheating problems and whatnot (exaggeration). I don't think I could have taken the poor quality of posts for much longer, they were really going downhill! Anyway, I am recovered and ready to start posting my usual crap, so be prepared :) .

BTW, I can see there is a new skin for the boards, I am not sure as of yet my feelings for it, but I guess it will grow on me. Whilst on the subject, I also notice that the post counts under the users’ avatar have been removed, that's good; now we can see if it will really have an effect on the quality and helpfulness of future posts. Everything looks a lot better then it did when I took my little posting vacation, keep up the good work all you mods, admins and whoever else that is relevant I missed.

/me prepares for "welcome backs" and possibly a few smacks in the eye for coming back ;) .

Did you know that for heating problems you can flash your BIOS to fix it? Good tip, please try it.

Welcome back tim! You'll be surprised to learn that things have been quite civilised here since you were off air. :D Not much slapping going on at all.

poor didou

if it was up yours you'd know it:grinthumb..........and, i thought you were his friend

Originally posted by timmoore
I also notice that the post counts under the users’ avatar have been removed, that's good; now we can see if it will really have an effect on the quality and helpfulness of future posts.
Eh, I don't like it. lol.
But yeh, we'll see how it affects the quality.
Mark my words: it will have no effect. People will continue to be *****s regardless of postcount.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes ;) !

/me rubs his eye

Dave, we have spoken about this before in disagreement, but I still stand aside my point - post count has an influence on that person's posting quality.

Originally posted by timmoore
post count has an influence on that person's posting quality.

Whatever you do you will never make me stop spamming! Bahahahahahahaha! :evil:

Back