I'm going to get laughed at haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufus17

Hey,

Alright so all my life I have used consoles for gaming and not really a PC. I did use to play Doom a ways back but other than that I have not played games on PC and wanted to know if anyone knew of a good game for a Mac. I'm not really a strategy person. I was thinking maybe the Sim game. How is that? Can I play that on a Mac?

Aloha,
Tara

Yes. Have your tried a Gurgle search for Games for Macs?

GOOGLE

It wasn't funny the first time, it wasn't funny the 300+ times following. It's Google. Gooooooooooooooooooogle.

No R anywhere in there. Or U.

if u want a good game to play then i suggest zoo tycoon its a pretty fun game and i know u can play it on a mac cuz i got a mac

^ No play battlefield heroes. Its EA and DICE supported and its also free. http://www.battlefieldheroes.com

Its also online only, which is a plus.

And, im pretty sure it works on MAC, as long as you have internet explorer or firefox as it boots from the browser. havnt tested it though.

Id' recommend playing like Diablo 1 then Diablo 2 and prep for Diablo 3 that comes out later this year after many many years of waiting!

Or join me and be a WoW Head (world of warcraft player) but be warned...there really is no going back.

Hey,

Ok so this World of Warcraft... My friend plays that everyday for HOURS!!! Now what is it all about?

Aloha,
Tara

It's a never ending roleplaying game where u start at lvl 1, get to lvl 80 then play along with anywhere from 5 people to kill a boss, to 40 people to kill a single boss. u can pick:

different:
fractions
race
sex
class
professions (skills)
in game roles (a tank, a healer, a damage dealer)

oh and the game like basically never ends, always new content coming out.

see www.worldofwarcraft.com (right side of screen) for a free trial that only takes a few minutes to d/l. Trial last 10days, enjoy!

(oh over 11million people play it online with you, have fun!)

Woohoo

Hey,

Free is always good. Mind you I don't have many spare hours but I will give it a whirl!!! Haha I swear if I get addicted...

Aloha,
Tara

lol :)

note: when u play "horde" is the "suppose to be bad guys" and "alliance being the good...but I disagree but thats how its suppose to be when u decide which side to take hehe

good luck

Don't do it! You will get addicted! I am just recently clean after 4 years of being on it.

clean...:haha:

You must lack in the ability to have self control.

It is possible to play a video game in moderation and not let it control your life.

Did you know that the average american watches tv 28 hours a week and the average gamer only plays for 27 hours a week?

something to think about...

average gamer watches 7 hours on top of the 27 played hours.

(I watch more tv then that though as im dual monitored and watch movie/tv same time im playing games ;) )

Oh Papa ? for you..

how many hours a week do you think you watch tv, go drinking or how many hours of your day do you waste sleeping?

Lets say you're the traditonal person that waste 8 hours of your life to sleep a night ( I sleep 5) if you live to be 70 you slept for 23 years (roughly, 8516 days) seems like a bad addiction in it self eh?

;)

heck if you watch 3 hours of tv a night you waste 45 days a year watching tv.

Sigh......

Did you know that the average american watches tv 28 hours a week and the average gamer only plays for 27 hours a week? something to think about...

The "average" person has less than two arms. Something to think about.

^ No play battlefield heroes. Its EA and DICE supported and its also free. http://www.battlefieldheroes.com

Its also online only, which is a plus.

And, im pretty sure it works on MAC, as long as you have internet explorer or firefox as it boots from the browser. havnt tested it though.

No luck with BFH if you have a mac. Despite launching the game from a browser, the game is actually downloaded to your computer and installed under the EA Games folder in "Program Files."

You can actually launch the application by double clicking the .exe, but it will not connect.

LOL - Sleep is wasted time... I like that. I, too, sleep for only 5-6 hours a night, but it's not always by choice. I'm a night owl but my kids get up early - silly me tries to do both.

I second what all the guys have said about Blizzard games if you have a Mac - they've provided the best support for Mac gaming in my opinion. Most of the games you buy from them are hybrid media meaning they will work on either platform. Give it a shot, but go in fully aware that most people who try World of Warcraft get sucked right in.

Hey,

Free is always good. Mind you I don't have many spare hours but I will give it a whirl!!! Haha I swear if I get addicted...

Aloha,
Tara

Don't worry, after a week, you will be paying for the game and wont be doing anything else if you can help it. It is WAY
too addictive. I found it very hard to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back