I'm having a problem with the Karajan audio connector on my new DFI NF4 Ulta D mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a problem with the Karajan audio connector on my new DFI NF4 Ultra D mobo.

I just finished putting together my new PC last night, and I've got Windows loaded and all of that good stuff.

But I'm having some audio problems.

My computer is not even recognizing any sort of audio output device.

The motherboard on-board sound piece is actually a separate piece that you connect to the board.

I have it connected well. I went back and made sure it was on good, and I installed the drivers and such, but I still can't seem to figure out what the problem is.

Karajan makes the audio piece, and I did a bit of Googling and I came across a guy on some other forum who was having the same problem, but he never mentioned how or even if he got it working.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

From here - http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=67098

"I had a similar problem (no sound output) and the way I fixed it was that I had the front case jumpers connected incorrectly and when I connected them correctly, it fixed the problem."

"I pulled them all off and swapped the front output from Line_Output_Front on the Karajan module to Line_Output and now everything works"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back