IM icons: Disabled or Just missing?

Jimbo420

I was just going through and posting on some threads when I notice that the IM icons that usually show up with my posts weren't showing up. Neither where other people's that I have seen have them before. I see they are still showing up in the profiles, so I was just wondering if they have just been disabled from showing up in the threads, if there is something else going on, or if I am the only one and I am just loosing my mind.

Hi Jimbo.

I`m not seeing them either. I guess it`s either a problem with the site, or Julio has made some changes.

Regards Howard :)

Well as long as I am not going crazy and I am not the only one that is good enough for me right now ;)

Jimbo420 said:
Well as long as I am not going crazy and I am not the only one that is good enough for me right now ;)

No mate, you`re not going mad. Well no more than usual lol.

Did you also notice the smilies are missing in the reply window? You have to click on the more button, or type the symbol for the smilie you want direct into your post. I think this happened yesterday.

Regards Howard :)

howard_hopkinso said:
No mate, you`re not going mad. Well no more than usual lol.
That isn't saying much. :giddy:
howard_hopkinso said:
Did you also notice the smilies are missing in the reply window? You have to click on the more button, or type the symbol for the smilie you want direct into your post. I think this happened yesterday.
I didn't notice that. Probably just wasn't paying enough attentions since I usually use the Quick replay option. :unch:

howard_hopkinso said:

I noticed that as well, and just though it was always like that. Then i thoguth about it and said, "no" they used to be there! Then i just assumed i was going crazy. :haha:

Both changes (IM icons and smilies) were intended changes. Just trying to make a leaner interface for everyone.

Back