I'm into some deep mud..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolpingu

Hello, so first you can only blame me for this situation.
So recently i've been downloading quite unsafely and i got a really dangerous virus it seems, it made an appearance as "winlogon.exe" and was sitting in c:\program files\windlogon so i've made a scan on my computer and AVG didnt find anything (appearantly it infected AVG, since when i tried to get help and search "winlogon.exe virus" in youtube, avg blocked it saying its a virus) so eventualy i killed the folder with killbox so it wont be causing me trouble and i was reading stuff on forums and someone said malwarebyte's anti-malware and so i bought it online desperately needing help and it found like 8 viruses, so it deleted them all.
Now it seems its not gone, ambam is constantly blocking IPs and i get this really weird static noise sometimes , its not really static, its as if im voice chatting with someone, so i happen to have a tourettes guy soundboard and i started spamming and the voice disappeared. what kind of trouble am i into?

Well, since you admittedly did some 'unsafe downloading', you may very well be in that 'deep mud'! But we need something to work with besides your admission of 'guilt':

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

There is one other condition: since you realize that whatever you did wasn't safe, please don't continue doing it while I'm helping you. IF you are using any file sharing programs, either uninstall them or disable them so they don't get used while cleaning.

Ok, here is the malwarebytes anti-malware log

Hey, so I have a few mbam logs so ill just post them all.
I can only upload 5 in this relpy, so ill reply again with the rest.

Attachments

• mbam-log-2010-07-13 (00-04-48).txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 0
  • mbam-log-2010-07-13 (10-53-34).txt
    880 bytes · Views: 0
  • mbam-log-2010-07-13 (11-14-31).txt
    867 bytes · Views: 0
  • mbam-log-2010-07-13 (12-09-53).txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
  • mbam-log-2010-07-13 (12-24-22).txt
    880 bytes · Views: 0
Rest of the logs

Here are the other logs

Attachments

• mbam-log-2010-07-13 (15-31-40).txt
    878 bytes · Views: 0
  • mbam-log-2010-07-13 (16-32-29).txt
    878 bytes · Views: 0
DDS and attach

Here are the 2 log files, I zipped the attach file.

Attachments

• DDS.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Attach.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
The reason i posted so much mbam logs is that i was in panic and fear that my computer is gonna die and i scanned alot, so im giving you all the results. can't be too sure.

Please download ComboFix from Here and save to your Desktop.

• [1]. Do NOT rename Combofix unless instructed.
    [2].Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
    [3].Close any open browsers.
    [4]. Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts to run.
  • NOTE: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If it does not, restart your computer to restore your connection.
    [5]. If Combofix asks you to install Recovery Console, please allow it.
    [6]. If Combofix asks you to update the program, always allow.
  • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    [7]. A report will be generated after the scan. Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt in next reply.
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.
Note: Make sure you re-enable your security programs, when you're done with Combofix..
Re-enable your Antivirus software.

Run Eset NOD32 Online AntiVirus scan HEREhttp://www.eset.eu/online-scanner
  1. Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  2. Click Start
  3. When asked, allow the Active X control to install
  4. Disable your current Antivirus software. You can usually do this with its Notification Tray icon near the clock.
  5. Click Start
  6. Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked, and the option "Scan unwanted applications" is checked
  7. Click Scan
  8. Wait for the scan to finish
  9. Re-enable your Antivirus software.
  10. A logfile is created and located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt. Please include this on your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back