I'm new here, and I just ran HijackThis for the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I've been having some trouble with control-alt-delete not bringing up my task manager. I saw some of the other threads around here, and downloaded Spybot Search and Destroy, along with Hijackthis. After running Hijackthis, I'm not sure what to have it fix, and what to leave be. Any help would be greatly appretiated, and thanks for reading this.
My Hijackthis log is attached:

Edit: Okay, sorry about this post... I managed to find some helpful post and got my task manager working again! I'll post my new HijackThis log, and anybody feeling helpful can look over it and give me some pointers. Thanks again everyone.

see this for your O10 entries
See Broken Internet access with xxx.dll.
DON'T delete ANY other files!

If you insist on keeping LimeWire, we won't be able to help you with other problems, so it's best to get rid of that crap.

Use HJT to fix the above O10 and this one:
O23 - Service: Forceware Web Interface (ForcewareWebInterface) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\Apache Group\Apache2\bin\apache.exe" -k runservice (file missing)

Yeah, I've really been thinking about getting rid of it. This is a shared computer, so I'm going to try and get them to get rid of it. It's been giving me a lot of trouble in the past.
Anyways, thanks for looking over my scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back