TechSpot

I'm new here...

By cdrosario
Jul 15, 2003
  1. Hey, glad to be here! Another newbie to add to the forum. I'm a semi-unemployed IT geek in Washington state. I tend to mostly lurk and learn from these kinds of things and put in my 2cents worth if I have anything new to add. I'm mainly doing music composition but have also done graphics and prepress\layout work as well as sign & advertising production. Ask me anything about Windows...

2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

I am very pleased to meet you. I hope you will stay.

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

If I have 2 Windows 2000 domain controllers, both running active directory integrated DNS servers, and I replicate using the Sites and Servers tool, will it replicate all of the DNS records as well as active directory contents?

(....not being cheeky, I actually do want to know if you have the answer because I do not presently know..... )

4. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Heh, nice way to slip that one in there phant :)

Glad to have you aboard cdrosario

5. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Welcome to Techspot mate! Its good to have another IT geek over here. Hope you frequent the boards to help out too. If you have any questions please do not hesistate to ask as we all are humans and can't be able to know everything.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.