TechSpot

I'm new

By Jomofo
Oct 2, 2009
  1. hello got some questions and possible some answers too

2. Jomofo

Jomofo TS Rookie Topic Starter

so i accidentaly double posted a thread cause i did not read that it needed to be reviewed by a mod the screen changed so quickly. So how am i to know if they were both deleted before posted i had takin alot of time to put the specs down for a good answer my tittle was specific to my problem but i had did it twice cause i did not see it in the forum untill i seen the second time that it was to be reviewe. so how long does it take to be reviewed and will i be notified if it was deleted by a mod so i can do it all over again?

3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Unless something changed new members posts aren't generally in need of being approved before they are posted. I just approved yours. There is no set time frame on how long that takes, its just until a mod sees it.

4. Jomofo

Thank you very much

5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 7,058   +645

@SNGX, the only thing that has changed is that we have added an anti-spam filter that evaluates each new post (only on new users) and depending on how it scores it goes to a queue or directly to the board:

http://antispam.typepad.com/

6. Jomofo

that is cool thing to have for the site, but i am still waiting for a reply on my thread in audio video forum

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.