TechSpot

I'm off for a flight back to Scotland!

By Arris
Mar 22, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. You'll have at least one day without me posting anymore!
    Behave people :)
    Cya later

(Just have to copy this database design and finish this code and.... then I will rush to the airport :haha: :giddy: )

2. truffles

truffles TS Rookie Posts: 44

Hi Arris,

Enjoy your flight back to Scotland. I never been to Scotland . . . but I would imagine it totally different then compared to here. I've seen some pretty nice pictures of Scotland . . . maybe when I grow up I can visit . =/

Well . . . take good care and hope to see you back again posting on 3dspotlight =)@

:D TRUFFLES :D

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

So when are you meeting me in the pub then????

4. lokem

lokem TS Rookie Posts: 773

Yeay! One day w/o competition!! :D

5. lokem

lokem TS Rookie Posts: 773

Hmm.. I notice that you're back! How was the flight? ;)

6. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,583   +103

This webpoint is rubbish but cheap.
    Some member of italian catering staff didn't have his id so they took everyone off the flight and checked for any "unwanted baggage". Now I have to spend 2 hours extra in heathrow airport waiting for the next flight. Its not too bad. Just have to stay away from the electronics stores as I don't think my bank balance would like me buying anything else this month!!! :)
    Ewww this webpoint has feeble smilies on it :-( :)
    Anyway get home in about 3 hours time....
    Off to the airport pub.... cya there Phantasm ;)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.