I'm online- but Facebook wont open

1. I'm online and browsing other sites (such as this one- which i came to trying to troubleshoot) however my Facebook page keeps going to "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" I know it hasnt gone offline and that here in the UAE it has not yet been censored- since I havent gotten the censored page- and other friends are accessing it fine. Help!
  2. Spyder_1386

Spyder_1386 Newcomer, in training Posts: 563

hey there :) . Download this program http://www.techspot.com/downloads/132-ccleaner.html . Its a safe and effective PC cleaner. It will get rid of your webpages and cookies. After doing this try and access facebook again and let me know how it goes.

Spyder_1386 :)
  3. zarminae.ansari

zarminae.ansari Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

this may sound stupid on this site- but i'm assuming that when i downloaded it - it automatically ran the program? bc although it did not work right after i downloaded it- i opened my ac just now and facebook is opening....thanks!
  4. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 2,031

Hello, zarminae.ansari, and welcome to TechSpot :wave:
    With regards to your problem, that is quite strange because you have to open CCleaner to run its scans :confused:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.