Importing a new Avatar.

Maurice

I would like to import a new Avatar from "My Pictures" how is this done, please?

Maurice:hotbounce :confused:

Thanks, Godataloss, been to the site, & I see that I have to do a download, do you mind telling me what the procedure is after that?, i.e., is it simple to use this to put my own avatar onto my TS profile?

Maurice :confused: :suspiciou

Originally posted by Maurice
I would like to import a new Avatar from "My Pictures" how is this done, please?
Go to your user control panel, options, edit avatar, at the bottom there should be "You can upload an avatar from your computer:", just click "Browse", it should work as long as the image is below 70 by 70 pixels or 16000 bytes (whichever is smaller).

once you dl and install, go to FILE and then OPEN select the image file you wish to open then go to IMAGE select RESIZE/RESAMPLE. Make sure the units selected are pixels and then type 70 in the first box and click ok. Then save the new picture to your hd and upload it from the EDIT OPTIONS in Tech Spot.

Great Stuff, thanks all, been there done that!!, there was an image in My Pictures that was small enough to export to TS without re-sizing, later, I'll go to Infranview & install etc., :grinthumb. so that when I get a better image in My Pictures, I can resize & use that.

Once again, my thanks, Maurice.
:hotbounce

Yep, Howard, acting insanely:giddy: is the way I keep sane at the moment, I've just learnt that I have a 16--18 week wait, for my "op", [there are a lot waiting for this type of "op"] & £4000 to go private, in which case, I could be having it in a fortnight, a mate has just learnt he has cancer, is going private, & is going in next Wednesday.
Me, I can wait for now, but if complications set in, I shall probably opt for private treatment.

Maurice;)
Hey, haven't you just changed YOUR Avatar?? :confused:

How's that? no-one, but no-one, wants to incur the wrath of N-N-Nodsu!!......did I overdo that, a teensy bit? [sorry, Nodsu]

Maurice:hotouch:

Back