TechSpot

imTOO DVD Rip Problem

By izx2
Sep 30, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First of all, I have legal copies of all my DVDs so do not worry about legalities for it is not a breaking of law to be able to backup my DVDs for personal use.

Ok, here it is: I wanted to rip my DVD by ripping it in the imTOO program. I ripped it but it included the extra footage along without. One of those scetches of the scenes found in drawn TV shows. I do not want it to include that. How can I do that? I am using imTOO DVD Ripper Platinum 4.

2. korrupt

korrupt TS Rookie Posts: 1,060

Dont mean to &^$% on your parade... But ripping your own dvd's for backup purposes is actually illegal. Stupid law, I know - and thats why I'll help you anyways;) You may want to download a free program named DVD-Shrink which gives you options to delete just about everything - subtitles, those stupid FBI warnings, trailers, and even the menu and the special features:)

Hope this helps you out. Btw, to stop this post from being removed, you may wanna pretend youre ripping your own, homemade movies;)

Regards,

Korrupt

3. Sean

Sean TS Rookie Posts: 131

DVD decrypter + DVD shrink FTW!!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.