TechSpot

imTOO DVD Rip Problem

By izx2
Sep 30, 2006
  1. First of all, I have legal copies of all my DVDs so do not worry about legalities for it is not a breaking of law to be able to backup my DVDs for personal use.

Ok, here it is: I wanted to rip my DVD by ripping it in the imTOO program. I ripped it but it included the extra footage along without. One of those scetches of the scenes found in drawn TV shows. I do not want it to include that. How can I do that? I am using imTOO DVD Ripper Platinum 4.

2. korrupt

korrupt TS Rookie Posts: 716

Dont mean to &^$% on your parade... But ripping your own dvd's for backup purposes is actually illegal. Stupid law, I know - and thats why I'll help you anyways;) You may want to download a free program named DVD-Shrink which gives you options to delete just about everything - subtitles, those stupid FBI warnings, trailers, and even the menu and the special features:)

Hope this helps you out. Btw, to stop this post from being removed, you may wanna pretend youre ripping your own, homemade movies;)

Regards,

Korrupt

3. Sean

Sean TS Rookie Posts: 100

DVD decrypter + DVD shrink FTW!!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.