In-Game communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Seuss

im not into the whole RPG gaming, im more interested in games like C&C - generals, Lord of the rings - battle for middle earth and now im at uni my computers connected to a huge LAN network. the only problem is i often play with people across campus or on different floors of my building and writing short sentances in game is too much hard work for me. is there a piece of software that can run in the background while im playing a game that will let me have voice communications with the other players? (also as im a student im looking for one thats free to use)

Many Thanks

Dr_Seuss

I haven't had a lot of experience with either but Ventrillo and Teamspeak seem to be the biggies. I imagine there are more as well.

Hey Dr_Seuss, Since you are a student and want a free communication for gaming get Teamspeak... You can make a free server ( have to do alot of configurations ) then have all your friends download it and join your server

Hope I helped :D

Also Zurles what WC do you have? Do you have Starcraft or C&C: Zero Hour? If you do I might play aginst you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back