In need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a sylvania smp 1012 1gb mp3 player last week from toys r us. I got it to store my music however i don't know if the battery is bad or what. is has a selfcharging battery and the manual says that it charge when the player is on. it says that the light will come on when it is charging and when the light is out it is charged. well my light blinks. it will play for a second then it quits I called sylvania for help and the operator said that they only supported tv's and things he told me to take it back to where i bought it the problem is i live 150 miles from the nearest toys r us

it sounds like the battery itself isnt charging properly, how do you charge it, some of these can be charged through the USB socket via the conencting wire, others come with a lead and a plug with a USB slot in it.

If you have tried both (assuming you have both) and it still fails then it will need returning, you could consider posting it to TRUS but ring them first.

If posting get proof of postage and get a photocopy of the store receipt in case it gets lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back