TechSpot

In Need of Pc Help for Final Fantasy 7

By gackt13
Dec 3, 2005
  1. hey i hope noone's allready posted this problem before but i'm having a problem with Final Fantasy 7 for the pc . For some unknown reason during one of the cutscenes characters exchange a little diolog and then nothing else will happen they just sit there blinking their eyes and nothing else reguardless of any buttons i push . any idea on how to correct tis problem?

I don't think it's a hardware problem because the game works perfectly up to that point . it can't be a heat issue because it still happens when i load from the savepoint .

2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,482   +233

There is a patch available. Is it installed?

3. gackt13

gackt13 TS Rookie Topic Starter

no i have heard of the XP patch for the Chobocos but i'm running ME and i haven't come across the patch yet

4. jarvis

jarvis TS Rookie Posts: 113

Don't install that patch..it is only for XP. That patch screwed up my windows install and I had to redo it. I think I'm gonna pick up a cheap little IDE drive and do a win 98 install on it so I can play FF7 and quake classic

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.