Incompatible RAM module GET 0343 AE25D1284t-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased a module of GET 1G DDR PC333 and cant get it to work on any motherboards, I have tried around 3 so far. I also cant find any info on the internet for this module if RAM its like it doesnt exist, there are people looking for info on it too but the threads were never replied. The info on the sticker are:
GET 1G DDR PC333 031A2
AE25D1284 0343

The info on the actual RAM chips are:
GET 0343 AE25D1284 - 6

any using or know of these module please tell let me know, what are these modules compatible with.

A place you may find info on the ram

04/24/05

Hello,

A couple weeks ago I purchased from eBay one stick of ram. Same #'s except this stick reads AE25D1284 0407.

I contacted the person that I purchased it from. He said he purchased it from SMK SUPERSTORE. I don't know if that information will assist you are not. I spoke with one of the guys at work. He thinks it is for a Mac. The stick is 184 pin. This stick says PC333 2700. The components / chips, all say Mac on them. I'm going to check with Staples and see what they say.

What happens when I put it in is: no beep, windows does not run. The monitor screen has columns and columns of colored columns. I have tried it both with the old stick in with the new and the new by itself. Same results.

I am old as the hills and new to computers. This has taken me about an hour to get this off to you. Most of the time was spent trying to sign-up and then getting back to the reply for you. Good Luck.

Your PC is probably not able to handle this type of memory-chip.
If it has 16 chips (8 on each side), it's almost guaranteed NOT to work in a PC.
Try to find a Mac user and sell it to him/her.
For compatible RAM for your PC, go to www.crucial.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back