TechSpot

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

By crissy1616
Dec 3, 2006
  1. I own the floppy disks for the old 1989 PC game Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (the adventure point and click game), however, I don't have a computer that reads floppies anymore. I was wondering if anyone knew a place where I could download it and could be played on modern day computers? I imagine it would need Scumm to run anyway, but I just can't install it so if there is a download somewhere that someone knows of that would be great! Thank you!

2. Cpt_Subtext

Cpt_Subtext TS Rookie Posts: 257

To be honest I doubt the game would work even if you did put it on a CD or whatever due to the way DOS etc has changed over the years.... unless there is an emulator like for those of the Super Nintendo etc and then it would be a simple case of just downloading them

Other than that I think it just a case of chucking the disks....or having some new coasters for your tea and coffee

3. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

Yeah if the game would work on your computer there must be like 3 terabytes of Updates / patches for the game ( since it's from 1989 right? )

4. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

Find a way to copy the content of the disks over to your computer (find someone with an old computer with a floppy drive) & then use DosBox. Otherwise if you can't get that to work, we can't link websites with warez content, no matter how old it is.

5. crissy1616

crissy1616 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks everyone, I didn't realize it would be illegal even if I owned the game! I will see if I can somehow get them on a CD, but man a download would be so much easier!

6. Ural_

Ural_ TS Enthusiast Posts: 96

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.