Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own the floppy disks for the old 1989 PC game Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (the adventure point and click game), however, I don't have a computer that reads floppies anymore. I was wondering if anyone knew a place where I could download it and could be played on modern day computers? I imagine it would need Scumm to run anyway, but I just can't install it so if there is a download somewhere that someone knows of that would be great! Thank you!

To be honest I doubt the game would work even if you did put it on a CD or whatever due to the way DOS etc has changed over the years.... unless there is an emulator like for those of the Super Nintendo etc and then it would be a simple case of just downloading them

Other than that I think it just a case of chucking the disks....or having some new coasters for your tea and coffee

Yeah if the game would work on your computer there must be like 3 terabytes of Updates / patches for the game ( since it's from 1989 right? )

Find a way to copy the content of the disks over to your computer (find someone with an old computer with a floppy drive) & then use DosBox. Otherwise if you can't get that to work, we can't link websites with warez content, no matter how old it is.

Thanks everyone, I didn't realize it would be illegal even if I owned the game! I will see if I can somehow get them on a CD, but man a download would be so much easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back