Infected - HJT/AVG Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

I'm pretty sure I've been infected, because my Firefox and IE are running incredibly slow (but comp is fine). It also shows I have a different IP than I should..

When I try and search something on Google, I get this message from Google:

"We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google. "

So here's my HJT log, and I'll post my AVG Anti-Spyware log once it's done, but look through this one and tell me if there's any I need to delete. Thanks, greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT is outdated, please update HERE
to the same dictionary as before ( C:/program files/HiJackThis/[program here] ) and rename it to Crusty.exe then rerun the program please :)

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

This thread is for the use of Akai only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Here is my new HJT log, and my AVG Anti-Spyware log.

Edit: AVG Rootkit found nothing.

Hey Akai, im sorry I have to go to work right now :(

When I get back i'll try to help you, Someone like Howard_Hop or someone will help you soon :)

Hey dude sorry for the wait, You could try and fix these entries ( thanks howard for helping me on this part :) )

fix all R1 and 01 hosts, tell me if that helps any :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back