infection with log

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys , first sorry for my english , im having a problem with my comp , first while i was surfing the net it suddendly open this ntesh.exe window and after my internet explorer starts to work bad and finally i cant visit any site , i run some antivirus and found this file dxtpdx.dll and after some research i manage to find how delete it and also deleted some suspicious files , when i thoug all was ok this problem comes again but this time without opening the netsh.exe window , when this occur my only choice is restart the comp again and again , i cant solve this problem and now antiviruses not find nothing , here is my log , what must i delete?? i know i surely have many trash there :) , guys give me a help , i had to restart my comp 2 times while registering and posting this message :(

here i put the log in next message cause was to long

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log as a .txt attachment into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of albertinii only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back