TechSpot

Inglorious Basterds

By yangly18
Nov 25, 2009
Post New Reply
  1. I hear its not that great from a couple people I know. Have any of you seen it, and what did you think of it?

damn I spelled the title sooooo wrong sry.
  2. TDominici

TDominici TS Rookie Posts: 36

I personally enjoyed it but I don't think it was Tarantino's best work like many seem to think.
  3. InkJunkie

InkJunkie TS Rookie Posts: 24

its great, love the humor a bit long but fantastic, I LOVED IT,
  4. greeeen

greeeen TS Rookie

In my opinion, it was quite boring. I didn't like the whole story, it's just not my kind of movie :(
  5. simba28

simba28 TS Rookie

Personally, i liked it. It had its slow parts and most of the movie is just talking but other that that great story line and great movie.
  6. ultragrey

ultragrey TS Rookie Posts: 69

Tarantino is a great director. I think his 'kill bill' is one of the greatest romantic film I have ever seen. But for 'Inglorious Bastards'- I am a bit disappointed.
    [​IMG]
  7. djsquare1

djsquare1 TS Rookie Posts: 20

Great effing movie, loved it
  8. Deathstar17

Deathstar17 TS Rookie Posts: 34

Meh, I thought it was alright. The action was only passable and I didn't really appreciate the attempts at humor.
  9. Newtype

Newtype TS Rookie

I liked it a lot. It was the second best movie of 2009 in my opinion. The acting is the best I've ever seen.
  10. ucould2

ucould2 TS Enthusiast Posts: 335

The role of Lt. Aldo Raine Brad Pit played suited him and his type of acting especially when he "Lt. Aldo Raine" was meant to speak with a Italian accent. All I could hear as an Aussie was that indubitable American inflection that his countrymen love him for -:haha:
  11. Nelly1690

Nelly1690 TS Rookie

I thought it was a pretty good film, but agree with TDominici as it wasn't Tarantino's best work.
    But i'm sure there's more to come from the man :)

12. matrix86

matrix86 TS Maniac Posts: 802   +8

I liked it. Got a little confused at first with the 2 different story lines going on at once, but once I actually started to really pay attention and it got further into the movie, I caught on quickly. It had its slow parts, but definitely something i would watch again every once in a while.
  13. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,664   +57

I didn't like it. Its a comedy in case you didn't know.
  14. Whiteblooded

Whiteblooded TS Rookie

I liked it.. I saw it in the cinema though.. so it was a lot better than watching a dodgy copy off the internet. It's very dialoge based, and there's a lot of tension building. Hey.. I really enjoyed it.
  15. MrsMagic

MrsMagic TS Rookie

I can't say it was fantastic, but it looked like a really good film. There were few scenes where I couldn't watch but still it is an interesting movie.
  16. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

I thought it was one of Brad Pitts better films. It was a tad longer than maybe it needed to be, but I enjoyed it all the same. :)
  17. darkty

darkty TS Rookie Posts: 53

It was a really good movie, As Simba said, There are some slow parts but it's overall a great movie.
  18. Steve1389

Steve1389 TS Rookie

Just watched this the other day. Really good acting in it. Worth watching!
  19. Quilt

Quilt TS Rookie

It has actually been on the movie channels alot lately. I didn't like it at first, but it is growing on me.
  20. 00firebird

00firebird TS Rookie Posts: 24

i thought it was somewhat entertaining, but it just realllly took a long time to finally "get to the point". There are alot of "sitting and talking" scenes, which can drag out and get boring, and they do pile up on oneanother. I guess i would probably watch it again having known. i'd give it a 6.5/10.
  21. JamesPromIII

JamesPromIII TS Rookie Posts: 157

Comedy mixed with some gory parts, great movie.
  22. circusboy01

circusboy01 TS Enthusiast Posts: 811   +10

You say it was a comedy? could have fooled me..

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.