TechSpot

Initial Greeting

By jjneedshelp
Jul 23, 2007
  1. Greetings all,

I'm another JJ who stumbled upon the site via Google. I live in Chicago and use my computer regularly (or at least I used to, I'll explain under separate mail). First, I want to thank all who built this site/community and contribute their knowledge and time to assist others that they do not know. Your energies are appreciated by people like me. I must admit that I am not the most savvy user, so I hope that you won't hold that against me. Although, my expertise is limited in this field, over the years I have provided my knowledge and pro bono service (volunteering), to those in my community ranging from assisting children to women. I give where I can. Well, that's a little about me. I'll post my question soon. Keep your chin up!

2. Ididmyc600

Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,415

Hi JJ and welcome to the TechSpot Forum :wave:

Its always nice when someone takes the time to write a decent introduction in their first post., most just say hello and thats it,,,,

So Hello JJ and we'll keep an eye out for your questions

oh and do us a favour if you will, Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Regards

3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Howdy, welcome to TechSpot! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

4. jjneedshelp

jjneedshelp TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi there Kitty500cat. Thanks, for the welcome.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.