2. fadownjoo

fadownjoo TS Rookie Posts: 64

WOW great deal, il check it out thanks
  3. AntiMoronic

AntiMoronic TS Rookie Posts: 29

GREAT deal, will check that out...
  4. BouncaBob

BouncaBob TS Rookie

Now if all Windows products were priced that fairly, you would have almost every other copy of windows being illegal. :/
  5. foreverzero89

foreverzero89 TS Enthusiast Posts: 246

you MUST have a .edu email address to get these deals. and i did get office ultimute and win7 pro 64 through this. if you are a student take advantage.
  6. KyBrewer

KyBrewer TS Rookie Posts: 61

Heh my wife got two copies with two email addresses.
  7. yangly18

yangly18 TS Rookie Posts: 242

Deals like this area lso available for military members, through whatever branch you happen to be in. If anyone reading this happens to me military you should look it up, it's $30, just like the student discount.
  8. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

I don't see what is "insane" about these deals. Open Office has put a big dent in the Microsoft Office and Word markets, and Microsoft must continue to drop prices to compete and preserve their market share.

Just remember the high end Office Ultimate still costs $539 at discount.

Most people will be fine with Office if they can stand the time it takes to learn a new system.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.