TechSpot

"insert disk" problem

By damola
Feb 13, 2006
  1. My Sony 2GB Micro Vault flash disk is still given me the same problem no matter what i do,i have tried all suggestions but all failed,It behaves like a floppy drive or a cd-rom on the computer i.e it displays 'Insert disk'. no matter what i do it can't be accessed.People where saying maybe it was because i used the computer to format my flash disk,though it comes with its own disk for formatting it specially,the properties are similar to that of a floppy drive i.e unknown file system, 0 bytes of data used and remained etc.to say the fact i am very frustrated.What can i do, anyone ,please help.

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,623   +320

Did you really try ALL suggestions? Where did you get these suggestions from? Read this: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic43677.html
    If you can't fix it after reading that, then you might have a dead drive, those things do just die sometimes.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.