TechSpot

Installing League of Legends

By ryan castro
Feb 22, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. So I tried re installing the game so I deleted all the files then when I go to the setup up program and right when I clock install another window pops up saying

File Not Found
    C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Riot Games\League of Legends 3.0.install\LoL.NA.msi.

then I click ok then the installer closes completely please help I dont know what to do to install League please help step my step please

Attached Files:

2. Spykezxp

Spykezxp TS Addict Posts: 290   +73

Did you delete the file folder or did you go through and Uninstall the program using the proper method?
    Proper Method for Windows (built into Windows):
    To uninstall or change a program
    1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button [​IMG], clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.

2. Select a program, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall.

3. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

If the above doesn't work then contact their support because Riot's latest series of Patches have caused tons of people major headaches when trying to install their game.