Instant Messaging

Dilmog

Hey everyone, i thought it would be cool if everyone who looks at this post just writes down their screen name and type of instant messenger so that us, the people at techspot can all get to know each other a little better, and have good communications with each other. THX!

Those who want to others to be able to IM them have already made these available through their profiles. Nice thought though :D

Spike said:
Those who want to others to be able to IM them have already made these available through their profiles. Nice thought though :D
how do i make it so that people can access my screen name through my profile? cuz ive seen people who you can click on the little aol guy and then it tells you what their screen name is. how do i do that?

Dilmog said:
Hey everyone, i thought it would be cool if everyone who looks at this post just writes down their screen name and type of instant messenger so that us, the people at techspot can all get to know each other a little better, and have good communications with each other. THX!
I avoid instant messangers like the plague. They bloat your system, open doors for viruses and hackers, and generally are annoying.

If someone wants to contact me, shoot me an email. I have several accounts. 1 for business transactions and BS (because I know it will attract spam), 2 for work which are military only, 1 for personal email and school, and 1 old account for back up.

only my closest friends and people in my grad school have access to my personal email account. All others use my BS (spam collector accounts)

Back