TechSpot

Instructive Cat Quotes

By bobcat
Jan 15, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Out of my large collection of cat quotes, I’ve chosen those that also refer to or can even be instructive to people.

· A cat can be trusted to purr when she is pleased, which is more than can be said for human beings. (William Ralph Inge)

· The cat seldom interferes with other people's rights. His intelligence keeps him from doing many of the foolish things that complicate life. (Carl van Vechten)

· I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. (Hippolyte Taine)

· I have found my love of cats most helpful in understanding women. (John Simon)

· The playful kitten with its pretty little tigerish gambols is infinitely more amusing than half the people one is obliged to live with in the world. (Lady Sydney Morgan)

· If a cat does something, we call it instinct; if we do the same thing, for the same reason, we call it intelligence. (Will Cuppy)

· If you are worthy of its affection, a cat will be your friend, but never your slave. (Theophile Gautier)

· Cats are like music. It's foolish to try to explain their worth to those who don't appreciate them.

[​IMG]

2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,482   +233

If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman. If you want absolutely nothing said or done, ask a cat. - Craig Ferguson

Ranger12 and cliffordcooley like this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.