TechSpot

Intel and AMD wallpaper

By boeingfixer
Mar 27, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Hey gang,

I literally stumbled on this cruzin the web. AMD and Intel wallpaper in case any are interested.

The web page is PC Processor Wallpaper, Author is Jason R. Garrett

AMD and Intel wallpaper

Hope you enjoy!!

2. Spliffmeister

Spliffmeister TechSpot Paladin Posts: 527

thanks mister boeingfixer, but I can't think of many things less appealing to put on my desktop. (I can however appreciate that some might want them - for sales etc)

cheers for the thought tho' :)

3. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 1,245

Any time Spliff, you would be suprized what I see on peoples desktops, and its all personnal preference. I like to keep mine fairly neat, but a friend of mine like to keep tons and tons of icons there. Anyway, sorry I couldn't please you this time Spliff, but I will......I willllllll. ;)

4. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 1,145

5. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

6. boeingfixer

Yeah thats a nice desktop to have, however, to us married ones, with wives who don't see the humor in it, I will post other mind mistresses. I.E. Dodge Viper pics, cool planes, race cars, just about anything else the wife would not mind seeing...

You know what I mean married men !! ;)

7. Spliffmeister

Spliffmeister TechSpot Paladin Posts: 527

I'm right with ya Boeing.
    Got a nice Aston Martin desktop at work and an Afgahnistan landscape at home.......I'll get round to posting them on the "you show me your desktop and I'll show you mine" thread soon.

The sun is shining in Manchester.....
    :cool:

8. boeingfixer

Cool Spliff, can't wait to see them.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.