Intel and AMD wallpaper

thanks mister boeingfixer, but I can't think of many things less appealing to put on my desktop. (I can however appreciate that some might want them - for sales etc)

cheers for the thought tho' :)

Originally posted by Spliffmeister
thanks mister boeingfixer, but I can't think of many things less appealing to put on my desktop. (I can however appreciate that some might want them - for sales etc)

cheers for the thought tho' :)

Any time Spliff, you would be suprized what I see on peoples desktops, and its all personnal preference. I like to keep mine fairly neat, but a friend of mine like to keep tons and tons of icons there. Anyway, sorry I couldn't please you this time Spliff, but I will......I willllllll. ;)

Yeah thats a nice desktop to have, however, to us married ones, with wives who don't see the humor in it, I will post other mind mistresses. I.E. Dodge Viper pics, cool planes, race cars, just about anything else the wife would not mind seeing...

You know what I mean married men !! ;)

I'm right with ya Boeing.
Got a nice Aston Martin desktop at work and an Afgahnistan landscape at home.......I'll get round to posting them on the "you show me your desktop and I'll show you mine" thread soon.

The sun is shining in Manchester.....
:cool:

Originally posted by Spliffmeister
I'm right with ya Boeing.
Got a nice Aston Martin desktop at work and an Afgahnistan landscape at home.......I'll get round to posting them on the "you show me your desktop and I'll show you mine" thread soon.

The sun is shining in Manchester.....
:cool:

Cool Spliff, can't wait to see them.

Back