TechSpot

Intel might supply processors for the next version of Google Glass

1. The upcoming version of Google Glass, expected to arrive sometime next year, will be powered by an Intel processor, replacing the Texas Instruments chips currently used in the wearable device, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

Read more

2. GhostRyder

GhostRyder This guy again... Posts: 2,191   +590

Cool deal, I cannot wait because I would love to have a pair already but I would rather wait until its more public with its release which I hope with this augmentation it will start getting ready for everyone. I think its going to be a very cool device and would love to see some normal implementations with it!

3. Uncle Al

Uncle Al TS Evangelist Posts: 1,662   +770

Well, I personally have yet to see a single application this product improves upon. I often have wondered what the framers of the constitution would have thought and said about it. No doubt Franklin would have loved it for it's pure technological applications, but others would have put the anticipation of some degree of personal privacy ahead of how "neat" it is. Frankly, I can think of a lot more important and useful things that kind of money could buy!