TechSpot

Intel, Via lawyers drag The Inquirer into Pentium 4 patent battle

By lokem
Apr 9, 2002
  1. Just noticed this bit over at www.theinquirer.net:

Seems like being a reporter ain't all that fun... {g}

2. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,006

Yeah know what you mean Lokum. I always thought being a war corrispondant would be cool til I realized they want to shoot at the fool with the camera too. ;)

3. lokem

lokem TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 672

That's very saddening as well. remember the reporter who had his throat slit? :(

4. boeingfixer

Yes I do, a very tragic day indeed. Being killed simply because someone doesn't like your country or your beliefs. But then again, is there a good reason to kill someone. Amyway, lets changed the subject. We don't need to get into the whole killing game. Agree ?

So how you been there on the other side of the world Lokum ?

5. lokem

Agreed ;) It's been pretty slow lately in terms of news wise, but very hectic work wise :D And your good self?

6. boeingfixer

About the same. You know, I have a friend that told me once, "God never gives you more than you can handle". Well I have a family of 4, work full time for the airlines, build computers on the side, play bass in our church worship team, and try to keep my wife happy(which is a full time job in it self) and then surf and post. So I am very busy most times... ;)

Just curious, what is the weather like over there on the other side of the world ??

7. lokem

Check yer PM :D

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.