By lokem
Apr 9, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just noticed this bit over at www.theinquirer.net:

Seems like being a reporter ain't all that fun... {g}
  2. boeingfixer

boeingfixer Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,245

Yeah know what you mean Lokum. I always thought being a war corrispondant would be cool til I realized they want to shoot at the fool with the camera too. ;)
  3. lokem

lokem Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 773

That's very saddening as well. remember the reporter who had his throat slit? :(
  4. boeingfixer

Yes I do, a very tragic day indeed. Being killed simply because someone doesn't like your country or your beliefs. But then again, is there a good reason to kill someone. Amyway, lets changed the subject. We don't need to get into the whole killing game. Agree ?

So how you been there on the other side of the world Lokum ?
  5. lokem

Agreed ;) It's been pretty slow lately in terms of news wise, but very hectic work wise :D And your good self?
  6. boeingfixer

About the same. You know, I have a friend that told me once, "God never gives you more than you can handle". Well I have a family of 4, work full time for the airlines, build computers on the side, play bass in our church worship team, and try to keep my wife happy(which is a full time job in it self) and then surf and post. So I am very busy most times... ;)

Just curious, what is the weather like over there on the other side of the world ??
  7. lokem

Check yer PM :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.