IntelC52.sys keeps erroing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy its my freinds problem

Please give me possbile solutions how to fix it.
I know where, why, how, when it is but i replaced the file from my modem drivers disk .. i keep getting the same error.

I know this much : The process Intel V.92 Modem or Modem CP Driver belongs to the software Intel® 537 Modem Driver or Intel(R) 537EP V9x DFV PCI Modem by Intel Corporation (www.intel.com.

Description: File IntelC52.sys is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers. Known file sizes on Windows XP are 647929 bytes (66% of all occurrence), 447921 bytes.
The driver can be started or stopped from Services in the Control Panel or by other programs. The program has no visible window. There is no detailed description of this service. IntelC52.sys is not a Windows core file. IntelC52.sys is a trustworthy file from Microsoft. IntelC52.sys seems to be a compressed file. Therefore the technical security rating is 5% dangerous.

Now i only want solution

Incase my too busy email me joosep123@hotmail.com and if you can send me that file too (Dont worry about spamm, let my email be there)

Thank you, Joosep

Try updating the driver. Uninstalling, and reinstalling might help. If that doesn`t help, try a different modem.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back