Internet Adapter Errors

Classified1

Hello there,

My internet has been becoming faulty and I don't know why that is. I have found a way to fix it, however it I feel it is unnecessary and does not solve 100% of the issue.

So when I turn on my desktop, the internet at first does not work properly, and I receive DSN errors on varying websites or programs that require internet access.

To solve this, I go to Control Panel - Network and Internet - Network Connections - Local Area Connection Properties - Internet Protocol Version 4 - Properties, and from there I set "Obtain DNS Server address automatically".

I have to do this every time I get on my computer, and it seems there are more things I can do to fix it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

(By the way, I am not sure which tech support this falls under for a prefix, so please don't judge me if I get it wrong.)

But internet does work immediately. Does problem recur after your fix while you're online, or solve? I'd suggest boot using F8 into boot menu and run w/Safe Mode. Run your AV and try another such as Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware. Let us know if you find V's or other malware and go from there.

Also, as an aside I'd suggest giving Sandboxie a try. Only integrates w/IE and FF I believe, but super secure. Just beware of browser updates sometimes messing w/SB.

Back