Internet Explorer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Jabbar

Hi,

I've an issue to ask you guys.

NOTE: I'm questioning regarding "Win XP2000".

When we delete the complete browsing history. And later we try to open a website (which we visited before deleting the history) and starts writing its URL, the complete URL comes autometically. Whereas, It should not appear as we've already deleted the history.

For instance, see this image please. (I wrote only 'hul' and complete history appeared).

addressbarhp7.jpg

How can we avoid it ?

Thanks!

Thanks Howard!
but I need some other method. I mean without using any software. Using windows Options only.

So, is there any method. (as far as I know, it is)

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own, unless you`re only replying to a specific section, in which case you would only quote that section. ;)

No Use :-s

Thanks,
But after doing that alternate method the same is happened as I've asked above. So, I think the only option I can use is 'CCleaner'. :-s
Anyway, thaks a lot :)

For IE6...

In the Internet Opinion...

Under the Browsing History.
Delete the cookies
Delete Temporary files ( Both online and offline )

geekstogo said:
From Internet Explorer, click "Tools", then "Internet Options", click the "Settings" button, and then click the "View Files" button. These are the temporary internet files. Click "Edit" on the toolbar and choose "Select All". Right click on any selected file and choose "Delete".

Hope this helps.

And Ccleaner helps.

Lucan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back