• FF

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Both

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!!!!

I just wish to find out which browser people are using for there normal browsing.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Where's the "Opera" or "other" option? There are more browsers out there than the dumbuser default and the hyped ferret.

Nodsu said:
Where's the "Opera" or "other" option? There are more browsers out there than the dumbuser default and the hyped ferret.
Yeah we need a neither or other option on this poll.

Given the poll choices, I'd pick FF.
About a month ago I would have picked both, based on the occasional activex support needed.

But now, seeing that you can run a tab in FF that using the IE kernel to run AX controls, there's no need to ever open IE.

But then, I don't use either on the list, I use Avant. But in a sense you could say IE. Just buttered up a lot.

Vigilante said:
Given the poll choices, I'd pick FF.
About a month ago I would have picked both, based on the occasional activex support needed.

But now, seeing that you can run a tab in FF that using the IE kernel to run AX controls, there's no need to ever open IE.

But then, I don't use either on the list, I use Avant. But in a sense you could say IE. Just buttered up a lot.
Yeah I use avant also because I don't really like the feel of Firefox all that much, and I like the pop blocker and tab browsing, and still have a IE feel to it.

I will never be able to live with a browser that doesn't have tabs again :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back