Internet Explorer Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to open a new window by clicking on a hyperlink no matter where it leads to it shows up with a blank page, it doesn't load it just sits at the white page and when i copy and paste the link URL and load it that way it works... Is there anyway I can fix this?

yeah i am having a similar problem. execpt what happens to me is when i get into internet explorer for the first time when i start up my laptop it works just fine. but when i close out of at and the next time i try to get into internet explorer, it just comes up with a "this page cannot be displayed" page and it doesnt let me connect to any web pages. i checked my connection and it says i am connected and i have instant message programs that are still signed on in the background that are still online but the browser does not show any pages. the only way i can view a page again is to restart my computer then it will work again but i can only open it once. and like before, when i close it, it doesnt work again untill i restart. i am getting my internet thru a 802.11g wireless card if that info helps any. any anfo will be usefull. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back