TechSpot

Internet Explorer Problems

By HiJackThis1.99
Aug 21, 2006
  1. Why it is that Internet Explorer does not show all pictures. It only shows some. Can it be I need to update IE?
    (It however works with AOL).

2. Midgetmax

Midgetmax TS Rookie Posts: 63

try using firefox or Opera

3. dazzer9535

dazzer9535 Banned Posts: 143

Yeah thats how not to post..

Have you a firewall blocking certain images, try resetting the browser first, Tools, Internet Options, Programs Tab, reset web settings (remove tick) OK.

Also make sure you have the lates version of flash for starters as I dont know whether you mean static or animated pictues.

Flash

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

4. HiJackThis1.99

HiJackThis1.99 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 89

Static pictures.

5. Midgetmax

Midgetmax TS Rookie Posts: 63

well you dont have to be a **** about it. i was just trying to help. giving suggestions.......

6. korrupt

korrupt TS Rookie Posts: 1,060

There is no need for that, he was only trying to help and to be quite honest, I completely agree with the guy.

I personally like firefox or mozilla. They are much more stable, secure and userfriendly than internet explorer.

Regards,

Korrupt

7. altheman

altheman TS Rookie Posts: 541

Just test the site with FF or Opera to see if the problem is only with IE.
    There is no need to start flaming about this. :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.