Internet Hangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolga

Hello,

My internet keeps going off e.g. i'm browsing the internet and then i cannot connect no more, after like 2-3 mins, it will load websites again....
i have no idea what's wrong.. :S

I have a wireless connnection.

11.0 Mbps.
The other computers using the same wireless adapter as me, are fine..
my internet just hangs and stops working for like 2 mins or so, then works again :S:S

sounds like your wireless card is losing signal. Are you on a laptop or desktop? If it's a desktop try moving the antenna around and see if that picks up the signal. Or buy a longer antenna for it.

You need to be far more descriptive with your problems, you don't have a wirless internet connection which is something i know a bit about as i have a wireless connection. What you actually have is a wireless lan connection to your wired internet connection which means you have a networking problem which is something i know very little about!!!!!!

I have a wireless connection at 11.0 Mbps, My internet STOPS working around every 3 mins i don't know, and then about 2 mins later it works again.......
My connection to the Network is at Excellent all the time..
It has been doing it right now with this site. After that, nothing works which needs to access the internet.

update the firmware of your wireless adaptor AND any router that may be installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back