Internet History viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo everyone,

My management team wants me to give a report which gives a rough idea about which sites users in the department are frequenty visiting. I thought may be an a Internet history viewer which is capable to loop through all profiles would prove useful, if i am on the wrong path please guide me.

We are using roaming profiles. i seached a lot but could not find a right one for my purpose. Some history viewers are wel capable for reading multiple user profiles but i have to manually choose a profile. I would like that the software does automatically go through all profiles in a given folder and make a report. Is there such an Internet history viewer or a vb script code which does this work for me?

Thanks a million in anticipation.

wrong approach to this question. You need a proxy while these system are
connected to your enterprise. See this post on proxies

when the user is at home, it's none of your business what he/she/they are doing.

mmmmmm, thanks very much for your reply. We do have a proxy and Sonic Firewall. I will check the logs of the firewall which might help me to formulate a report. We have three days leave so i cannot reach office. Will come back to you. Furhter all tips are welcome. Thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back