Internet Not Connecting To Main Computer But Works On Wireless..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasio-

My upstairs computer had soem problems today with a PS2 port, it wouldn't allow windows to load >.<. So i bought a USB keyboard and problem solved.. yay.. Now my internet isnt working on that computer, but on my wireless connection it is. odd.. My ISP isnt having problems (clearly) and im not sure whats up with this computer.. all day constant problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please post any way i can give a diagnostic of my computer, such as HtJ.. or how to solve this issue/troubleshooting

nvm fixed this also. sorry for the 2 posts today =/

Jasio- said:
My upstairs computer had soem problems today with a PS2 port, it wouldn't allow windows to load >.<. So i bought a USB keyboard and problem solved.. yay.. Now my internet isnt working on that computer, but on my wireless connection it is. odd.. My ISP isnt having problems (clearly) and im not sure whats up with this computer.. all day constant problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please post any way i can give a diagnostic of my computer, such as HtJ.. or how to solve this issue/troubleshooting

Hi Jasio

edited as he replied whilst I was typing....

It happens, thanks for letting us know...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back