Internet not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it seems funny that i can even get onto this forum, but the computer i am at right now isn't the problem, i get internet from a company called ridge runner, sort of a radio type of deal, so far i have been able to connect in the sense that the connection status window says that I am connected, but other than that it is completely in uterly useless, all other computers in the same system seem to be working fine

the computer i am talking about is 3 years old and has a perpetual virus problem, i have gotten little chance to update my anti-virus soft ware, but have gotten spy sweeper which has gotten a lot of gunk out, but my internet is still acting funny.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of dragonfly328 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back