Intro for Axeldanzer

By Axeldanzer
Aug 11, 2008
  1. Hello everyone on the Techspot forums! My name is Axeldanzer, proud geek who is not afraid to admit when he does not know something, yet even prouder to admit when he does! I finally made a thingy here cause I was having an issue with my X-box and my PC and I know very little actually about networking... well I know a lot more now that I have an Xbox 360 and can't find any information on how to network it properly with Internet Connection Sharing and Cricket Wireless service... anyways... umm... I have an extensive computer background stemming all the way back when I was a wee lad of 1 or 2 when my father brought home a Radio Shack computer and started teaching me the inner workings of computers and programming. I actually learned to read because of Basic and knew how to write in Basic before I could even write on paper. It just goes on from there until now, when I have dedicated most of my non-girlfriend time to computers, computing, or everyday general computer knowledge.
  2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Welcome, Axeldanzer, we hope we can help you. We will certainly learn from you. n Be sure to read all the guides. They will make your stay more pleasant.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.