TechSpot

Intro of myself

By carolt
Feb 12, 2006
  1. Hi. I just joined today and posted a question in the OS category. I am quite good with using software and upgrading my PC on the hardware end, but not real familiar with things like tweaking Windows and registry, etc. I never touched a PC before October 99 and taught myself through books and practice. I found I needed to learn about PCs when I found myself in college as a non-traditional student. I love PCs and the Internet and may go to ITT Technical Institute and get a 2nd degree in electronics/PC (my first is a BS in early childhood ed, i.e. teacher). Anyway, seems as a lot of knowledgeable people are here so maybe someone can help me with my problem! :wave:
    Carol

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello carolt and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. mastronaut

mastronaut TS Enthusiast Posts: 168

Hi carolt, sounds like we'll be learning new things from you soon. Cheers! :grinthumb

4. carolt

carolt TS Rookie Topic Starter

Mastronaut and Howard

Thanks for the welcome! Any ideas on my last post under OS? I haven't received any response from the guy who was trying to help me. I am really ready to do this thing (although because of work, I guess it will be next weekend now before I get to mess with it more!
    Carol :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.