TechSpot

Intro with praise and problems

By GKR-Davo
Mar 20, 2008
  1. Hi All

What an awsome site!

I stumbled across it through a search on the net because I am having problems with my laptop (B.S.O.D), and this site/forum looks like it has all the answers and people to help me with my situation. Thankyou in advance for this.

I run an internet business from my laptop and recently I have been having crashes regularly (the blue screen of death) I do everything myself I.T. wise and have been able to overcome all problems so far except for this one, but I am sure with the help of this forum and the people who support it I will have this one solved shortly also.

Anyway this is an introduction so I will not go into detail about my problems in this thread but I will say a BIG G'DAY to all from QLD Australia and would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out and point me in the right direction with my problems.

I have read a lot of posts on this forum about the BSOD and tried a lot of fixes so far but none have overcome the problem, so any help is welcome.

Once again thank you in advance and have a Great Day All.

Davo :grinthumb

2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 9,322   +620

Howdy from sunny Southern California :wave:

Post your BSOD details in the Windows OS forum please ....

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.